Negation Requirements Project Minutes 24 August 2016
Back to Negation Minutes
|HL7 PC-CIMI-POC Meeting Minutes
Location: PC call line
Time: 11:00-12:00 ET
|Facilitator||Jay Lyle||Note taker(s)||Jay Lyle|
|y||Jay Lyle||JP Systems|
- Update on inputs from workgroups.
- Proposed publication format, viz.,
- background, objectives, scope
- principles, w/rationale
- requirements: list of semantic patterns
- template for design teams to stipulate preferred or prohibited patterns
- Publication help
- existing orientation sent to Kurt; Jay will support as needed
- Financial suggests reaching out to Attachements
- Security feedback merits further investigation
- Imaging: Richard to include Rob Horn
- Should we align explicitly with SNOMED CT Situation with Explicit Context model?
- Pattern seems to have emerged from existing use cases
- No reason identified not to do so
- Other attributes may be necessary
- We do not proposed to do the mapping or create expressions; only to establish the pattern
- Investigation may shed light on ancillary topics, e.g., nulls, confidence
- Goals for WGM
- Produce a draft deliverable
- Circulate in advance
- Get people to look at it
- focus on current work: RCRIM adverse events; FHIR allergy, condition, observation; CQI; CIMI wound model
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.