Negation Requirements Project Minutes 1 August 2018
Back to Negation Minutes
|HL7 PC-CIMI-POC Meeting Minutes
Location: PC call line
Time: 4:00-5:00 PM ET
|Facilitator||Senthil Nachimuthu||Note taker(s)||Senthil Nachimuthu|
|Jay Lyle||JP Systems|
|X||Yanyan Hu||Joint Commission|
|Mia Nievera||Joint Commission|
- Review schedule draft
- ballot for January (detail outline after WGM)
- limited objectives for October:
- Review sample examples
- NHSN negated risk factor: Senthil
- immunization not given: Jay
- no functional impairment
- no section information?
- no known health concerns
- no implanted devices
- no medications
- no cognitive impairment
- no planned tests
- no known problems
- no diabetes
- not pregnant
- never smoking: Ken Lord
- family history generic, including no history of x: George
- medication not done, with reason (QRDA): Yanyan
- no known allergies: Jay
- no allergy to peanuts: Jay
- Review of family history generic, including ‘no history of x’, use-case provided by George Dixon.
- FHIR STU3 FamilyMemberHistory contains 'not done' and 'not done reason' elements. In R4, this has been broadened to .dataAbsentReason
- R4 has a section added around how to handle 'no known history' and negation:
- Q: is this negation element/section added to all resources?
- A: this is a common pattern for PatientCare, and has been added to Allergy and Condition. But this hasn't been added to resources outside the realm of PatientCare.
- This pattern may be applicable to other resources.
- The information we've compiled could be of value to the FHIR Documents/C-CDA on FHIR track at the Connectathon.
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Agenda for 8/1:
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.