Negation Requirements Project Minutes 16 March 2016
Back to Negation Minutes
|HL7 PC-CIMI-POC Meeting Minutes
Location: PC call line
Time: 11:00-12:00 ET
|Facilitator||Jay Lyle||Note taker(s)||Jay Lyle|
|Jay Lyle||JP Systems|
|John Holp||Clinical Genomics|
|Rob McClure||Vocabulary co-chair|
|Rob Hausam||Vocabulary co-chair|
|Quorum Requirements Met: (yes/No)|
- Agenda review and approval
- Confirmation of scope on wiki
- Wiki edits: consolidate with prior negation page
- PSS status
- Define next steps
- Reviewed agenda
- Wiki scope is OK. There is some discussion of how integral outreach to design teams should be. The "list, classify, design" spreadsheet currently provides a place to list use example data, a placeto classify those examples (both in scope), and a place to demonstrate how those examples are supported by design teams (not in scope). We do, however, want the design teams to use the tool (or to make suggestions for improving it and then use it).
- Agreement to consolidate existing wiki page. Jay will do it; attendees to review.
- Design activities continue to progress. We want requirements to be prior, but we can't help that. They will be as prior as we can manage.
- Content requirements do not address the "terminology or model" question. We will endeavor to provide guidance there as well.
- Next steps: see Actions below
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.