Modelling and Methodology
(Redirected from Modeling and Methodology)
See also: Harmonization Meetings
MnM Schedule, Agendas, Minutes
- MnM Schedule
- MnM Minutes and Agendas Current Year
- MnM WGM Agendas (on GForge)
- MnM Action Items
- MnM Facilitation Criteria - When does a project require an MnM Facilitator?
- MnM Facilitator Guidelines - What are the responsibilities of an MnM Facilitator?
- MnM Facilitator Training - What does an MnM facilitator need to know?
Artifacts in development
- HL7 Development Framework Project
- Test Cases - an evolving set of test-cases for testing v3-compliant systems
- Core Properties of V3 Models Withdrawn from Wiki as it enters its fifth Normative ballot
- MnM Project to Develop SAIF Implementation Guide, including:
- Datatypes R3
- CMET Reconfirmation Ballot
- Appearance and Content Control properties
- Template Specification
- Design principles: Clone names
- HMD and Model documentation for ballots
- Systematic Review of Object Identity, Status, Updating, Versioning, and Related Functions
- Collection of pages about CMETs
- New Dynamic Model
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.