MnM Minutes CC 20120613
M&M Conference Call 4:00PM Eastern Time (Date above)
Hamill, Beeler, Hausam, Pech, Loyd, Kreisler, Duteau
- Approve Minutes Prior Meeting on 05/30
- UML Modelling Discussion
- CMET Reballoting
- Harmonization Update
Approve Minutes from 05/30
Motion: Austin/Patrick, 4-0-0
UML Modelling Discussion
- discussed the UML Modeling BoF that occurred in Vancouver
- there is a tie-in with the tooling MAX project
- one of the concerns is with various workgroups, i.e. Patient Care, creating independent UML modelling standards
- Patrick will create a project scope statement to bring UML modelling into the methodology
- there was a desire for a UML Modeling mailing list created by the MnM group. Motion to create: Patrick/Jean, 4-0-0
- there is a need to reballot the CMET sets. Currently, the intent is to reballot R3-R6 and reballot R7/R8.
- Austin raised some concerns about the logistics of publishing these, especially since the older sets were Datatypes R1
- There is a concern about who will do the dispositions and how this will be reballoted
- Due to the discussion, this topic was deferred to next week's meeting to resolve some of the concerns.
- The preview package of harmonization proposals is in-progress.
- It will be out for technical review for next week