Implementing OHT Static Model Designer in HL7
B2i has delivered a new code base for HL7 to test.
- Notify firstname.lastname@example.org by email - if you are or intend to test the SMD code base - you will be added to the HL7 GForge project.
- Add your name and system capabilities to the HL7 Testers link
- Review the test cases on the test cases link
- Add the test cases you are testing to your name on the HL7 Testers link
- Sign-up to the tool-testing listserv
- If you run into any installation issues, Wilfred Bonney should be able to assist.
Links for this plan
- HL7 Test Cases
- Category listing SMD Test results
- HL7 Testers
- On-screen Tutorials by Brandon Ulrich about how to get started using the HL7 Static Model Designer with a shared model repository that includes the sample project.
- Click to download "Beginners' Guide to HL7 Static Model Designer"
- Proposed project scope for enhancement of HL7 Static Model Designer 
NOTE: Any issues not raised and triaged by October 28, 2010 will not have to be fixed under the current contract.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.