Health Story: Discharge Summary
This page supported the development of the Discharge Summary for the September 2009 ballot cycle.
The purpose of this project is to issue a Discharge Summary-specific CRS updated for compliance with the current approach to CDA templates in CCD and the HL7 Health Story implementation guides. The resulting specification will be consistent with IHE XDS-MS for Discharge Summary and HITSP C48 and will not introduce conflicting requirements.
Recurring meeting: Tuesday @ 11:00 AM EST - 12:30 PM EST
Conference line: Phone Number: 770-657-9270 Participant Passcode: 310940
Goto Meeting: Discharge Summary Goto Meeting ID: 694-590-139
Draft IG and Sample
- General Header Constraints template vs Care Record Summary R1
- Commented General Header Constraints Template Sample (XML)
- Statistical Analysis section review with cardinality
- 20090707 Statistical analysis section review courtesy of Laura Bryan, M*Modal, Mark Morsch
- DS section title analysis courtesy of M*Modal
- Wiki page for IHE Discharge Summary
- PCC Technical Framework Volume 1, Revision 4.0 (use case)
- PCC Technical Framework Volume 2, Revision 4.0 (details of Discharge Summary)
Pertinent CDA Guides
- Care Record Summary (CRS)
- History and Physical (H&P) Notes
- Operative Notes
- Consult Notes
- Imaging Integration; Basic Imaging Reports in CDA and DICOM (membership required)
- Continuity of Care Document (CCD) (membership required)
Quick Start Guides
This Quick Start Guide supports implementers working with simple CDA documents. It covers required elements in the CDA header and body and explains fundamental concepts including the CDA approach to identifiers, vocabulary and data types.
This Quick Start Guide is for implementers working with the Continuity of Care Document (CCD). If not already familiar with the underlying Clinical Document Architecture Release 2.0 (CDA R2) standard, readers should also take advantage of the CDA Quick Start Guide available here.
This Quick Start Guide is for implementers working with the Care Record Summary (CRS).
- Tour of IG 8/4/2009
- SDWG: Tour of project and allergy discussion 7/30/2009
- Design: Section review 7/28/2009
- SDWG Review: Header/Section questions 7/23/2009
- Design: Section/Header review 7/21/2009
- SDWG Review: Project overview and section questions 7/16/2009
- Design: Section review 7/14/2009
- Design: Statistical analysis section review 7/7/2009
- Design: Header + section review 6/30/2009
- Design: Header review 6/23/2009
- Project Kick-off 6/16/2009
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.