HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2018-12-10
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
December 10, 2018
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), and Art Griesser (Promethues)
- PlanDefinition (Specialized) – will be used for specifications, so eStability would use it too.
- Bundle (Foundation) – eStability may be considered a bundle.
- Organization and Substance (Base) – Organization most likely use as is, need to watch Substance (right now it is just drug substance)
- MedicationKnowledge (Clinical) – need to watch, IDMP drug product.
- ResearchStudy and ResearchSubject (Specialized) – eStability would be using one of this, need to watch.
- Observation (Clinical) – Different in the two version (3 (STU) and Current Build), eStability does not directly map to it.
- CodeSystem and ValueSet (Foundation) – work together.
- CodeSystem - A master catalogue for set of codes for all the codes in a system. Code values.
- ValueSet – A grouping of codes. Codes in a ValueSet belong to a CodeSystem.
- ValueSet instance only contains the “links” to the actual codes in a CodeSystem.
- “Locked Date” – property of a ValueSet and will not let it be updated.
- Filter – can have a parent and children codes (e.g., analytical procedures). Can exclude codes (e.g., units of measure for eStability)
- New code introduced under parent code will automatically be included in the ValueSet’s selected codes.
- We will continue to use the audio on the WebEx.
Agenda for December 17, 2018 Teleconference at 3:05 pm, new WebEx link:
- Pros and cons between Messages and Documents.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-210-795-0506.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, October 8, 2018, to Monday, January 7, 2019 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
JOIN WEBEX MEETING When it's time, join the meeting.
Meeting number: 908 108 252 Meeting password: iJDkCgK4
Join by phone +1-210-795-0506 US Toll +1-877-465-7975 US Toll Free Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
Can't join the meeting?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.