HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2018-10-22
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
October 22, 2018
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM, Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), and Art Griesser (Promethues)
- PQ/CMC is testing the Specification part of the CTD using FHIR, and will move all the PQ/CMC (CTD) information that would benefit from standardization to FHIR. Since the PQ/CMC information moving towards FHIR it makes sense of eStability to do the same.
- The Validation document has the business rules defined and since we are moving toward FHIR it made no sense to continue working on format and Type and elements names.
- We will start to learn more about the mechanisms of FHIR.
- The resources eStability can use from FHIR
- The maturity levels of the FHIR resources.
- We will continue to use the audio on the WebEx.
- There will be no teleconference on 10/29/18.
Agenda for November 5, 2018 Teleconference at 3:05 pm, new WebEx link:
- Mechanisms of FHIR.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-210-795-0506.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, October 8, 2018, to Monday, January 7, 2019 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
JOIN WEBEX MEETING When it's time, join the meeting
Meeting number: 908 108 252 Meeting password: iJDkCgK4
Join by phone +1-210-795-0506 US Toll +1-877-465-7975 US Toll Free Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
Can't join the meeting?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.