HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2018-08-06
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
August 6, 2018
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Art Griesser (Promethues), and Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.)
- Looked at example in Section 4.30.1 Code and will continue not validating against UCUM (also in Section 4.22 example and in Section 4.23 example). A PQ (physical quantity) value type has a “value” and a “unit”, HL7 V3 indicates units should be validated against a standard list of units and the unit should come from UCUM (Unified Code for Units of Measure) – but UCUM does not contain values we need, and we can’t add them.
- Once done going through all the comments, will go back over looking at Type and element names.
- We will continue to use the audio on the WebEx.
Agenda for August 13, 2018 Teleconference at 3:05 pm, new WebEx link:
- Continue working on formatting the validation document.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-210-795-0506.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, May 14, 2018, to Monday, September 24, 2018 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
JOIN WEBEX MEETING When it's time, join the meeting.
Meeting number: 908 708 744 Meeting password: aRaBjxu4
Join by phone +1-210-795-0506 US Toll +1-877-465-7975 US Toll Free Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
Can't join the meeting?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.