HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2018-03-29
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
March 29, 2018
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Art Griesser (Promethues), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Michael Faughn (Promethues), and Sam Dana (Promethues)
- Sam Dana and Michael Faughn, both from Prometheus, talked about their work on standards development.
- Thank you to both Sam and Michael for their time.
- Sam is working on a voting standard development with NIST for election result reporting.
- Mike is working on a standard for medical device interoperability and the Domain Information Model (DIM).
- UML model allows you to separate the syntactic representation from semantics.
- UML model defines the domain; from that you can get XML or JSON (machine readable).
- They both had a lot of good information and I was intent on trying to comprehend and not take notes. I attempted to capture the major points.
- We will continue to use the audio on the WebEx.
Agenda for April 2, 2018 Teleconference at 3:05 pm:
- Continue working on updating the validation document.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-210-795-0506.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, February 26, 2018, to Monday, May 7, 2018 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
JOIN WEBEX MEETING When it's time
Meeting number: 909 280 663 Meeting password: 1234ABcd
Join by phone +1-210-795-0506 US Toll +1-877-465-7975 US Toll Free Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
Can't join the meeting?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.