HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2017-12-06
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
December 6, 2017
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Art Griesser (Promethues), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software) and Tammy Wright (Dechra)
- Both Monday and Wednesday Teleconferences will start at 3:05 pm instead of 3:10 pm.
- Attached is a in progress version of the validation document (https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/rcrim/docman/eStability/eStability-validation-document-afg-12-06-2017.docx)
- Section 3.7.3 will match what SPL has, if it matches the schema.
- Section 3.10.1 added subjectOf/specification/testDefinition/ in front of Id.
- Section 126.96.36.199 moved to 188.8.131.52 changed “Id” to “Id root” and defined the reference stub.
- Section 184.108.40.206 moved to 220.127.116.11 changed to “All Id root values are unique”.
- Section 18.104.22.168 combined with 22.214.171.124, now 126.96.36.199
- Section 188.8.131.52 deleted, redundant.
- Section 184.108.40.206 deleted.
- We will continue to use the audio on the WebEx.
Agenda for December 11, 2017 Teleconference at 3:05 pm:
- Continue working on updating the validation document.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-301-796-7777.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, September 18, 2017, to Monday, January 29, 2018 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting number: 749 065 873 Meeting password: vr3feZ82
Join by phone Local: 1-301-796-7777 toll free: 1-855-828-1770 Cisco Unified MeetingPlace meeting ID: 749 065 873 Cisco Unified MeetingPlace profile number for meeting host: 47678822
Can't join the meeting? Contact support.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.