HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2017-12-04
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
December 4, 2017
Attendees: Did not get a full list
- I had problems with WebEx but we talked via phone about have more meeting.
- We will start to have a WebEx conference every Wednesday now too, they are set for 12/6/17 to 1/31/18
Agenda for December 6, 2017 Teleconference at 3:00 pm:
- Continue working on updating the validation document.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-301-796-7777.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Wednesday, from Wednesday, December 6, 2017, to Wednesday, January 31, 2018 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00) Meeting Number: 740 205 542 Meeting Password: 1234
To join the online meeting
1. Go to https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=m98dcbde7e6fda1ea8eb734f70f8c405e 2. If requested, enter your name and email address. 3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234 4. Click "Join".
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=m0d11c963eb0676dd6c3eb3b5649a029d
To join the teleconference only
1. Provide your number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call one of the following numbers: Local: 1-301-796-7777 toll free: 1-855-828-1770 2. Follow the instructions that you hear on the phone. Your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace meeting ID: 740 205 542
1. Go to https://fda.webex.com/fda/mc 2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
You can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org 1-240-402-0684
Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices): https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=mcdd246313dfccddb7870a11e3588f868
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.