HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2017-10-02
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
October 2, 2017
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Art Griesser (Promethues), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Tammy Wright (Dechra), and Gary Saner (Reed Tech.)
- Attached is a in progress version of the validation document (https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/rcrim/docman/eStability/eStability-validation-document-afg-10-2-2017.doc).
- Section 22.214.171.124 might be removed, IG tells how to format. Art is checking if “unit” is required by schema, if not schematon should. Also “center” should be prohibited.
- Section 3.5.2 removed N from number and used proper NDC number format (4 digits, 2 digits, 4 digits).
- Section 126.96.36.199 same as Section 188.8.131.52.
- We will continue to use the audio on the WebEx.
- There will be no teleconference 10/9/17.
Agenda for October 16, 2017 Teleconference at 3:10 pm:
- Continue working on updating the validation document.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-301-796-7777.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, September 18, 2017, to Monday, January 29, 2018 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting number: 749 065 873 Meeting password: vr3feZ82
Join by phone Local: 1-301-796-7777 toll free: 1-855-828-1770 Cisco Unified MeetingPlace meeting ID: 749 065 873 Cisco Unified MeetingPlace profile number for meeting host: 47678822
Can't join the meeting? Contact support.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.