HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2014-05-12
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
May 12, 2014
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Joan Beck (Novartis Animal Health), and Nitesh Darji (Phibro Animal Health)
- IE 9 has to be in compatibility mode for the example XML files with associated studies to open correctly in the style sheet. That is true for IE 10 also, not sure about IE 11. The style sheet was never meant to work in Firefox.
- Adobe connect was updated from V8 to V9, Need to iron some issues to allow screen sharing again.
- CVM has a draft announcement that they will accept stability reports using the HL7 XML format (eStability). The announcement will have a date (at least 18 month to two years from posting) for when CVM will ONLY accept stability reports in this HL7 XML format. This is only in DRAFT and has not been finalized.
- IE 9 did not open the example XML files with associated studies in the style sheet. We are looking into the issue.
- Catherine is working on a walk though document for the editor from Module3Solution with some basic how to start information.
- Working on having a free editor available.
- The editor is available for download at https://module3solutions.com/ If you have downloaded it and got a "Failure sending mail" message. launch the application again. It will bring you back to License key request page. Take a screen shot of the page and email it to email@example.com. You will then be sent a key. Some SMTP servers are blocking the message.
- You can go to www.eStability.com for another source for creating xml eStability reports.
- There will be no teleconference 5/19/14 or 5/26/14.
Agenda for June 2, 2014 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Outstanding issues
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.