HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2013-10-28
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
October 28, 2013
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), and Sam Dana (Promethues)
- Started the process for CVM to announce accepting stability data in the HL7 XML eStability format in eSubmitter, which is voluntary at this time. Not sure how long it will take, my guesstimation is 2 months.
- I have 2 versions of the 1g19.xml file, one passes validation but does not open in the style sheet correctly, and the other opens in the style sheet correctly but fails validation at the scheme level, I am trying to figure out what the differences are between the two and have just one version that passes validation and opens in the style sheet correctly.
- Please take a last look at the attached (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/7667/11133/HL7%20Drug%20Stability%20Reporting%20Validation%20Procedures_0_3_draft_10-28-13.zip), the HL7 Drug Stability Reporting Validation Procedures_0.3_draft_(10-28-13). Please look at and use track changes to edit and/or add comments.
- The editor is available for download at https://module3solutions.com/ If you have downloaded it and got a "Failure sending mail" message. launch the application again. It will bring you back to License key request page. Take a screen shot of the page and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be sent a key. Some SMTP servers are blocking the message.
Agenda for November 4, 2013 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Discuss and approve edits to HL7 Drug Stability Reporting (eStability) Validation Procedures Document
- Outstanding issues
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.