HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2013-03-18
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
March 18, 2013
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), and Sandra Spiewak (Reed Technology and Information Services Inc.)
- The Validation Documents (Ver. 0.2) is on the FDA web site. The IG (Ver. 1.9) is being made 508 compliant first (over 200 pages and lots of images).
- The style sheet has been updated at the accessdata.fda.gov site, it now displays Associated Message data at the bottom of referencing file and the version number will be above the Associated Message data and after the data table.
- The Regulated Clinical Research Information Management Working Group (RCRIM) in HL7 looking at the errata document (list of all changes) for the IG to send for approval to publish without having to re-ballot.
- The editor is available for download at https://module3solutions.com/ If you have downloaded it and got a "Failure sending mail" message. launch the application again. It will bring you back to License key request page. Take a screen shot of the page and email it to email@example.com. You will then be sent a key. Some SMTP servers are blocking the message.
- There will be no teleconference on 3/25/13, next teleconference will be 4/1/13.
Agenda for April 1, 2013 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Outstanding issues
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.