HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2013-03-04
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
March 4, 2013
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Art Griesser (Promethues), and Sandra Spiewak (Reed Technology and Information Services Inc.)
- Get the IG (Ver. 1.9) and Validation Documents (Ver. 0.2) on the FDA web site.
- Catherine demonstrated the revised style sheet and how it displasy Associated Message data at the bottom of referencing file and the version number will be above the Associated Message data and after the data table.
- The editor is available for download at https://module3solutions.com/ If you have downloaded it and got a "Failure sending mail" message. launch the application again. It will bring you back to License key request page. Take a screen shot of the page and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be sent a key. Some SMTP servers are blocking the message.
- There will be no teleconference on 3/11/13, next teleconference will be 3/18/13.
Agenda for March 18, 2013 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Outstanding issues
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.