HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2012-12-10
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
December 10, 2012
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER) , Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories) and Art Griesser (Promethues)
- Contacted NCI to update NCIt-Stability Terminology, change “Cycled” to “Cycled Single File” and add “Cycled With Associated Files”.
- Change all the examples in body of IG to same color.
- Delete attributed that we do not use, added a statement to page 8 regarding use of attributes and elements.
- Mike Yang will do example code of title usage for page 65..
- Catherine will update the stability message example in the Appendix of the IG.
- I will get the disclaimer wording.
- The editor is available for download at https://module3solutions.com/ If you have downloaded it and got a "Failure sending mail" message. launch the application again. It will bring you back to License key request page. Take a screen shot of the page and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be sent a key. Some SMTP servers are blocking the message
Agenda for December 17, 2012 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Update IG
- Outstanding issues
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.