HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2012-12-03
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
December 3, 2012
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER) , Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories) and Art Griesser (Promethues)
- Mike Yang will add some text information for describing PQ date types with ST values for the value attribute of Test.
- Will add a table describing the different value types (PQ and ST) and values under Test.
- At the next meeting we need to discuss how we want to handle cycled studies. We need input from as many people as possible. Please try and call in.
- The editor is available for download at https://module3solutions.com/ If you have downloaded it and got a "Failure sending mail" message. launch the application again. It will bring you back to License key request page. Take a screen shot of the page and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be sent a key. Some SMTP servers are blocking the message
Agenda for December 10, 2012 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Discuss how to handle cycled studies.
- Update IG
- Outstanding issues
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.