HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2012-11-05
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
November 5, 2012
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), and Art Griesser (Promethues)
- The editor is available for download at https://module3solutions.com/ If you have downloaded it and got a "Failure sending mail" message. launch the application again. It will bring you back to License key request page. Take a screen shot of the page and email it to email@example.com. You will then be sent a key. Some SMTP servers are blocking the message.
- How does FDA what to handle IGs?
- On place to get everything need for eStability (IG, Schema, Schematron, In-put Tool) would be beneficial to adaptation, especially if free. The Hope is to have everything on the FDA Data Standards Council web page for eStability or point to it from there and at acesssdata.fda.gov. There are some things that might not be feasible to have for free (e.g., In-put Tool).
- XForms not supported by new version of Firefox.
- the attached file (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/7052/9835/eStability_Implementationguide_1_9_draft_11-06-12.zip) is the draft version of the IG (1.9 draft (11-6-12).
- There will be no teleconference on 11/12/12, next teleconference will be 11/19/12.
Agenda for November 19, 2012 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Update IG
- Outstanding issues
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.