HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2012-10-22
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
October 22, 2012
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), and Art Griesser (Promethues)
- From 9/17/12 teleconference decide on the null flavors we will use. We will use NI, NA, TRC, NAV and UNK; will not use MSK, NASK, NINF, PINF, QS, ASKU and OTH. We might want to put this in the IG.
- ST data type automatically fills NA and PQ data type automatically fills NI.
- On “Establishments” tab, to get the red dot designates mandatory fields you need to add a record (click the “+”).
- The editor is available for download at https://module3solutions.com/ If you have downloaded it and got a "Failure sending mail" message. launch the application again. It will bring you back to License key request page. Take a screen shot of the page and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be sent a key. Some SMTP servers are blocking the message.
- Also, when Catherine did the demo a couple of weeks ago, there was no cut and paste from Excel or other tables into the grids. There is now. The help file is still in draft and it will be updated. However all the tooltips are there and if you have been following along on the calls you should be able to create messages. To get past needing someone with administrator privileges, instead of running the file from the web page choose to save it, close internet and run from where you saved it.
- Inform HL7 of intent to ballot IG, depending on FDA decision.
- Need to update the Validation document.
Agenda for October 29, 2012 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Update IG
- Outstanding issues
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.