HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2012-08-27 CORRECTION
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes CORRECTION
August 27, 2012
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman, Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Art Griesser (Promethues), and Howard Shatz (Data Conversion Laboratory, Inc.)
- Two acceptable way a PQ date type value can be reported: 1) PQ value with zero (0) or NI or NA with explanation in text field, 2) ST value with a less than symbol (<) in front of the number (<0.02).
- The attached is a zip file(http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6941/9611/Representations4.zip) containing a pdf “Representations3” file showing the choice table. Save file and change extension from .zep to .zip.
- There will be no teleconference on 9/3/12 or 9/10/12, next teleconference will be 9/17/12.
Agenda for September 17, 2012 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Data types discussion and VB.NET Forms In-Put Tool wrap-up
- Outstanding issues
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.