HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2012-07-30
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
July 30, 2012
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tena Wei (CDRH), Amy Malla (CBER), Norman Schmuff (CDER), Catherine Hosage-Norman, Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), and Mike Yang (ScienTek Software)
- VB.NET Form: Mandatory fields have a red dot (hover information) and an asterisk (*). * will be removed, redundant.
- VB.NET Form: Can use synonym for Pass (e.g. conforms, passes, acceptable). LIMS has conforms, will display as Pass in XML.
- VB.NET Form: Does a PQ value type have to have a numerical value? Will HL7 except non numerical PQ type? How would it handle a value of LOD or LT 10? Mike Yang and Catherine are working on examples to test this.
- The IG needs to be updated.
Agenda for August 6, 2012 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- VB.NET Forms demo
- Outstanding issues
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.