HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2012-04-02
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
March 19, 2012
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), Art Griesser (Promethues), and Howard Shatz (Data Conversion Laboratory, Inc.)
- Catherine did a demo of the VB.NET Form Input Tool she is working on.
- VB.NET Form demo: Re-ordered the tabs across the top, there are eleven (11) tabs
- VB.NET Form demo: Establishment (all establishments are entered here)
- VB.NET Form demo: Message ID
- VB.NET Form demo: Product/Substance
- VB.NET Form demo: Storage and Pulls
- VB.NET Form demo: Specifications (ordered entered is important, columns can be sorted alphabetically)
- VB.NET Form demo: Lots
- VB.NET Form demo: Manufacture
- VB.NET Form demo: Results (can be loaded from CSV files (LIMS system))
- VB.NET Form demo: 2X Results (check for transcription errors is manually entered)
- VB.NET Form demo: Associated Messaged
- VB.NET Form demo: Preview (XML or stylesheet. Stylesheet preview will not show associated messages, need to view associated messages from the stylesheet
- VB.NET Form demo: Fields in blue are pop-up
- VB.NET Form demo: On any grid, rows can be stretched
- VB.NET Form demo: Results can be loaded from CSV file
- VB.NET Form demo: Special character tool bar
- If something is balloted through HL7, it is their intellectually property.
- There will be no teleconference on April 9, 2012.
Agenda for April 16, 2012 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- VB.NET Forms
- Outstanding issues
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.