HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-12-19
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
December 19, 2011
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), and Mike Yang (ScienTek Software)
- Catherine did a comparison of the schema that Woody had changed for us to what will be in the patch of the HL7 2011 Normative Edition and they are the same. I will let Don Lloyd from HL7 know to go ahead with the patch.
- I informed HL7 that on there web page the when you download the "HL7 Version 3 Implementation Guide: Drug Stability Reporting (eStability) R2, Release 3" or "HL7 Version 3 Implementation Guide: Drug Stability Reporting (eStability) R2, Release 2", it gives you the same file.
- The online version of the validator has been updated to the new schematron rules. Mike Yang pointed out (in an e-mail) that there are still three instances in the example (new-example-message-after-codes.xml) that should give an error.
- There will be no teleconference on December 26, 2011 or January 2, 2012.
Agenda for January 9, 2012 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Next steps
- Schematron progress update
- Outstanding issues
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.