HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-11-07
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
November 7, 2011
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Art Griesser (Promethues), and April Daly (Lab Objects)
- The attached file (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6551/8874/eStability_Implementationguide_1_8_final_11-7-11.zip) is the final version of the IG (1.8 final (11-7-11)), save file and change extension from .piz to .zip.
- The example message in the IG was validated using XMLSpy.
- When will the HL7 2011 Normative Edition be updated with the new eStability information?
- Links to the style sheet on other servers will not work in IE9, the information needs to be on the same server.
- The attached file (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6552/8875/HL7DrugStabilityReportingValidationProcedures_Final11-7-11.zip) is the final version of the HL7 Drug Stability Reporting Validation Procedures document (11-7-11), save file and change extension from .piz to .zip.
Agenda for November 14, 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Schematron progress update
- Outstanding issues
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.