HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-09-22
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
September 22, 2011
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Art Griesser (Promethues), and Howard Shatz (Data Conversion Laboratory, Inc.)
- The Substance Type is fine the way we are doing it now.
- The Product Type the displayName is mandatory and the the product name in the description is mandatory.
- Code System version error from schematron will identify what version of the code system was used for the validation.
- Storage has a code, StorageCondition does not have a code.
- Is the container information in BatchIngredient mandatory? Catherine will test.
- Need to think about getting away subset for codes or specify subset (ID would refer to subset, not complete file).
- The IG every code element has to have an OID. IG and validation document need to be explicitly specific which OID is used when, not complete right now.
- One of the product names has a TM in it, will not validate. The way we are handling product now it should not be a problem.
- Need to set up a teleconference with the vocabulary people (FDA and NCI).
Agenda for September 26, 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Final changes to IG
- Schematron progress update
- eStabilty Validation Procedures document
- Outstanding issues
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.