HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-08-01
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
August 1, 2011
Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), and Art Griesser (Promethues)
- Updated the page numbers to the appropriate sections in the example message (page 71-72 of IG 1.8 draft (8-1-11)).
- Went through the example message to check the color scheme, element in brick, text in black, attributes in red, and brackets in blue.
- We can use the issue tracker at the GForge site at the RCRIM project level or can have it set up at the eStability level or can use a different issue tracker.
- The eStability folder is under the RCRIM projects on GForge, not sure why it was not showing during the teleconference.
- The attached file (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6390/8568/eStability_Implementationguide_1_8_draft_8-1-11.zip) is the new version of the IG (1.8 draft (8-1-11)) with the changes (so far) based on the 8/1/11 teleconference, save file and change extension from .piz to .zip. Please take a final look for discussion.
Agenda for August 8, 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Changes to IG
- Schematron progress update
- Outstanding issues
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.