HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-06-27
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
June 27, 2011
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), Diane Miller(Alpharma), and Howard Shatz (Data Conversion Laboratory, Inc.)
- Started going through the edits to the IG. We got to Code-Type at the bottom of page 32.
- For SPL the Dun and Bradstreet number is being checked to the Dun and Bradstreet database that FDA has access too.
- There will be no teleconference on July 4th, the next teleconference will be July 11th.
Agenda for July 11, 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Changes to IG
- Schematron progress update
- Outstanding issues
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.