HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-06-20
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
June 20, 2011
Norman Gregory (CVM), Mead Walker (Health Data & Interoperability Consulting), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Art Griesser (Promethues), Sandra Spiewak (Reed Technology and Information Services Inc.), and Howard Shatz (Data Conversion Laboratory, Inc.)
- There is no way to distinguish between an ll data type that is a definition from an ll data type that point to an ll data type that is a definition.
- Different implementers have done it different ways, no HL7 set of expectations.
- We need to clearly state in the IG the the remaining information in a stub can be ignored, need to map back using x-path and/or parent for schematron.
- There is a group at HL7, Implementation Technology Specifications (ITS) that we can raise some of the issues to.
- The style sheet will need to be changed to pull the test name and method name from "originalText", not "displayName".
- The attached file (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6354/8487/eStability_Implementationguide_1_8_draft_6-20-11.zip) is the new version of the IG (1.8) in draft with the changes (so far) based on the May 2011 HL7 ballot and codes.
Agenda for June 27, 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Changes to IG
- Schematron progress update
- Outstanding issues
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.