HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-05-16
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
May 16, 2011
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Terry Quinn (NCI/EVS), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), Diane Miller(Alpharma), Art Griesser (Promethues), and Howard Shatz (Data Conversion Laboratory, Inc.)
- The attached zip file (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6295/8343/v2.4MayStabilityData.zip) is the new NCIt list. Column B can be changed, column D can not be changed. We can add a column for synonyms if we want.
- We can point directly to the web link for the NCIt stability terms. NCI can set up a listserver for people to join that will notify them on any changes to the code list and a file tracking the changes form version to version and a file tracking the versions.
- We need to make any code that is now in the NCIt mandatory for the message (Change to the IG and Validation document).
- Both the NCIt and SRS have search capabilities' to search for terms.
- The attached (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6296/8344/QR.doc) is a Word file with Josh and Art's questions about the validation document and responses in red.
- There will be no teleconferences on May 30th, July 4th and September 5th.
Agenda for May 23 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Schematron progress update
- Outstanding issues
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.