HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-05-02
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
May 2, 2011
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), Diane Miller(Alpharma), Art Griesser (Promethues), and Sandra Spiewak (Reed Technology and Information Services Inc.)
- Does the schematron need to give an error code if the moodCode is not "EVN" and/or the classCode in not "INFO"? No the schema validation should catch that. Checking to make sure.
- We got to section 3.8.1 of Validation Document going over Josh's questions
- Need a solution to the problem that allows creating and editing HL& XML stability message which is free to the public.
- There will be no teleconference on Monday May 9th, the next teleconference will be May 16th.
Agenda for May 16 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Schematron progress update
- Outstanding issues
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.