HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-03-28
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
March 28, 2011
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), Diane Miller(Alpharma), Art Griesser (Promethues), Chuck Warner (Beckloff Associates), Sandra Spiewak (Reed Technology and Information Services Inc.), and Tom East (Tom East Consulting)
- Josh released another version of the schematron that fixes a problem with GUIDs.
- Drug Stability Reporting (eStability), Release 2 has officially passed ballot and will be in the Normative Edition 2011 form HL7 when published. We can vote on the IG ballot, affirmative with comments (e.g., pointing to NCI for codes, link for requesting new codes, and the version number) requesting these changes for the next ballot along with the other identified changes.
- The attached file (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6217/8190/eStability_Code_Dataset_28March11.zip) is the Code Lists with the assigned codes from NCI. There could be a problem on Sheet six with the @ symbol in an e-mail address. If we can point to a site it would be better than a person.
- In the stylesheet is there a way to detect that the physical file of the associated study is not present? Right now it gives an error. You need to build all the files first then make the associations.This can be a change to the stylesheet , but is not a priority.
- Need to start work on the Guidance.
- There will be no teleconference on April 4th.
Agenda for April 11, 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Schematron progress update
- Outstanding issues
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.