HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-02-21
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
February 21, 2011
Norman Gregory (CVM), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Diane Miller(Alpharma), Art Griesser (Promethues), Sandra Spiewak (Reed Technology and Information Services Inc.), and Tom East (Tom East Consulting)
- The links in the Validation document to the stylesheet (http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/stabilitydata/stylesheet/eStability.xsl) and schema (http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/stabilitydata/schema/eStability.xsd) work.
- Here is the link to the table view of the message elements, http://www.hl7.org/v3ballot/html/domains/uvrt/editable/PORT_HD090002UV-NoEdit.html. From it you can get a Excel view and the model view.
- The attached file (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6167/8072/HL7DrugStabilityReportingValidationProcedures2-21-11.doc) is the validation document (HL7 Drug Stability Reporting Validation Procedures (2-21-11).doc) which was re-numbered and edits accepted up to Section 3.22.2.
Agenda for February 28, 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Schematron progress update
- eStability Validation Procedures document.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.