HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2010-08-23
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
August 23, 2010
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Mike Mlodzik (Fort Dodge Animal Health), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), and Jennifer Rice (Alpharma)
- Catherine went over the example of an XML message to be in the IG (see attached file http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/5821/7497/xmexample_MikeYang_3chncomment.zip).
- The example will have annotations at the beginning and end o f the file, the time points after the 0 month time point will point back to the 0 month time point.
- The example will use the color scheme from XMLSpy for the areas with annotations, the rest will be in black and white.
- Screen shots of the style sheet for the example XML file will be at the end of each section.
Agenda for August 30, 2010 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Example XML message (look at comments and edits).
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.