HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2010-08-02
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
August 2, 2010
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Mike Mlodzik (Fort Dodge Animal Health), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), and Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories)
- Accepted all the edits and changed the footers.
- The example of a complete XML file for stability is about 274 pages (depending on font size), it will be in the appendix.
- Appendix will have screen shots of the style sheet for the example XML file.
- Added the links for transmission wrapper and control act wrapper (page 5).
- Catherine re-worded the information regarding complex studied (page 47), sent to Ed Pec and Mike Mlodzik for comment.
- Attached is the IG with all the format changes accepted. see the attached word files http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/5807/7458/eStability_Implementationguide_1_5_draft_8-2-10.doc. PLEASE make comments and/or edits using "Track Changes" to discuss at the August 9th teleconference.
Agenda for August 9, 2010 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Finish up the IG (look at comments and edits).
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.