HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2010-07-26
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
July 26, 2010
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), and Jennifer Rice (Alpharma)
- Added information to Product (p. 24), Substance (p. 26-27) and ManufactureMaterial (p. 36) on how expirationTime is coded and the description for that entity class.
- Added information in the attribute "desc" for Product (p. 24-25), Substance (p. 26) and ManufactureMaterial (p. 36) stating "This is where the expirationTime can be specified as a retest date, an expiration date and/or a dating period."
- Added information in the attribute "text" for Test (p. 50) stating "This is where lab comments and/or notebook reference can be specified".
- If we can't get an answer on the questions about the schema by Monday August 2nd, we will use it as it is. If the model needs to be changed to match the schema we will deal with that later and get HL7 or the people generating the schemas to make the change.
- Attached is the IG with all the format changes accepted. See the attached word file http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/5779/7414/eStability_Implementationguide_1_5_draft_7-27-10.doc PLEASE make comments and/or edits using "Track Changes" to discuss at the August 2nd teleconference.
Agenda for August 2, 2010 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Finish up the IG (look at comments and edits).
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.