HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2010-06-14
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
June 14, 2010
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Mike Mlodzik (Fort Dodge Animal Health), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Diane Miller (Alpharma), Ken Steinberg (Par Pharmaceuticals), and Kat Ganesan (Par Pharmaceuticals)
- We may need to look at the HL7 core schemas to see why things have changed.
- There needs to be place were someone using the eStability message can get all the current files (core schemas).
- I sent an e-mail to find out why there were changes in the schema from release 2 DSTU to release 2 Normative (xs:element name change from "ingredient" to "ingredientSubstnace" for specifiedIngredient, from from "ingredient" to "ingredientManufacturedMaterial" for batchIngredient and Substance reads "<xs:attribute name="determinerCode" type="EntityDeterminer" use="optional" fixed="EntityDeterminer"/>" and it was "<xs:attribute name="determinerCode" type="EntityDeterminer" use="required" />"). I have not received a response back. I will forward the message again ask for a response by June 28th and send with a delivery and read receipt.
- Change the format of the IG to be more like the ICSR IG format (cover page make margins bigger, move version history to back).
- For the example XML files will be in landscape with two columns, the XML on the left and commentary on the right.
- Mike Yang or myself will contact Genzyme to see if we need to sanitized their examples before using.
- I will post the IG when I get the format changed.
- We will have no teleconference on June 21st.
Agenda for June 28, 2010 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Work on IG.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.