HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2010-05-24
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
May 24, 2010
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), and Chuck Warner (Beckloff Associates)
- Discussed the eStability ballot comments and reconciliation from the HL7 WG Meeting, passed ballot.
- Discussed the Substance CMET ballot reconciliation. ExpirationTime will be captured as a Characteristic and will need a code set and values. We would not use the CMET until the next release (R3) and we could make a case not to use the CMET because of all the extra information it carries and the fact the Substance Class in the eStability message works.
- We will try to get the IG done in time to ballot at the October HL7 WG Meeting, we have to notify our intent to ballot by 7/18 and final content deadline is 8/15.
- I will work on getting the IG current with Release 2 of message (delete "Stability Study Report Retraction" and all reference, correct diagram and model, and xml snippets from XMLSpy).
- We will split up the IG for individuals to work on sections..
- For the next cycle of teleconferences we will not meet on 5/31, 6/21, and 9/6.
Agenda for June 7, 2010 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Work on IG.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.