HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2010-04-05
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
April 5, 2010
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tena Wei (CDRH), Terry Hardin (Perfitech), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Mike Mlodzik (Fort Dodge Animal Health), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Jennifer Rice (Alpharma), and Diane Miller (Alpharma)
- I’m Sending Terry information on what is happening (with screen shots) and what other fields should have pick lists.
- There should be some header information in the XML file even if “Use Empty Header” is selected.
- Still trying to figure out what is happening with the Input Tool, there may be a missing .dll file or it could be issue with security settings.
- You can tell what version of Microsoft.NET framework is being used with Windows 7.
- It appears it does not matter what schema location the XML file is pointing to, the stylesheet will display.
- The XML file should point to PORT_IN090004UV01 for now, once Release 2 of the message passes ballot then it should point to PORT_IN090004UV02.
- Please start trying to use the Input Tool and document any issues. It can be found at https://www.estability.org then click on wiki at top of page and it is at the bottom, file name SMIT0960.zip and the expiration is 6/1/2010. The first time opening will ask for license key that is provided on the wiki. There is also a Word file ”input_tool_observations” that documents other known issues. You need Microsoft.NET framework, version 2 or higher (most current is 3.5) for the Input Tool to work.
Agenda for April 12, 2010 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Work on How To Document (User Guide) for In Put Tool.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.