HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2010-03-22
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
March 22, 2010
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Terry Hardin (Perfitech), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Jennifer Rice (Alpharma), Diane Miller (Alpharma), and Chuck Warner (Beckloff Associates)
- The only difference between this version (0960) and the previous version (0950) is that that is was created using Visual Studio 2010 which uses Microsoft.NET Framework Version 4.
- Had a long discussion regarding issues different people are having with the Input Tool. It might be due to the version of Microsoft.NET Framework they are using.
- Spent time trying to figure out why the XML files in the Input Tool folder will not open in IE.
- Please start trying to use the Input Tool and document any issues. It can be found at https://www.estability.org then click on wiki at top of page and it is at the bottom, file name SMIT0960.zip and the expiration is 6/1/2010. The first time opening will ask for license key that is provided on the wiki. There is also a Word file ”input_tool_observations” that documents other known issues. You need Microsoft.NET framework, version 2 or higher (most current is 3.5) for the Input Tool to work.
Agenda for March 29, 2010 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Work on How To Document (User Guide) for In Put Tool.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.