HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2010-02-08
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
February 8, 2010
Norman Gregory (CVM), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Mike Mlodzik (Fort Dodge Animal Health), Paul Tenaglia (Apotex), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories) Diane Miller (Alpharma), and Gary Saner (Reed Technology and Information Services Inc.)
- There will be no teleconference on Monday February 15th.
- Will be working with Genzyme to take the XML files they created for the pilot and enter that data using the Input Tool.
- I posted PORT_MT090001UV02.xsd (current version of schema the style sheet is using) to https://www.estability.org and requested to have it added to FDA Data Standards Internet web page.
- Please start trying to use the Input Tool and document any issues. It can be found at https://www.estability.org then click on wiki at top of page and it is at the bottom, file name SMIT-0950.zip and the expiration is 3/1/2010. The first time opening will ask for license key that is provided on the wiki. There is also a Word file ”input_tool_observations” that documents other known issues. You need Microsoft.NET framework, version 2 or higher (most current is 3.5) for the Input Tool to work.
Agenda for February 22, 2010 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Work on How To Document (User Guide) for In Put Tool.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.