HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2010-01-11
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
January 11, 2010
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Mike Mlodzik (Fort Dodge Animal Health), Paul Tenaglia (Apotex), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Diane Miller (Alpharma), and Brent Jones (Chester Spring Consulting)
- The time for the teleconference is scheduled to change from 10:00-11:00am to 2:00-3:00 pm starting on 1/25/10 pending HL7 schedule availability.
- In the new version of the Input Tool the preview button is not working. Need to have the files and Java Script files added. I will let Terry know.
- The Tool Tips in the new version of the Input Tool appear for about 10 seconds than disappear, will not reappear unless you go to other buttons then come back. I will let Terry know.
- In the new version of Input Tool the required fields for FDA/HL7 are not highlighting. I will let Terry Know.
- Please start trying to use the Input Tool and document any issues. It can be found at https://www.estability.org then click on wiki at top of page and it is at the bottom, file name SMIT-0950.zip and the expiration is 3/1/2010. The first time opening will ask for license key that is provided on the wiki. There is also a Word file ”input_tool_observations” that documents other known issues. You need Microsoft.NET framework, version 2 or higher (most current is 3.5) for the Input Tool to work.
- No teleconference on 1/18/10.
Agenda for January 25, 2010 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Work on How To Document (User Guide) for In Put Tool.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.