HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2009-12-21
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
December 21, 2009
Norman Gregory (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Mike Mlodzik (Fort Dodge Animal Health), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), and Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories)
- Discused the coding for “expirationTime” for Product and Substance (see attached Word file)http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/5396/6768/E.doc.
- New style sheet will be issued based on the coding for “expirationTime” for Product and Substance.
- Please start trying to use the Input Tool and document any issues. It can be found at https://www.estability.org then click on wiki at top of page and it is at the bottom, file name SMIT0942.zip and the expiration is 1/1/2010. There is also a Word file ”input_tool_observations” that documents other known issues. You need Microsoft.NET framework, version 2 or higher (most current is 3.5) for the Input Tool to work.
- No teleconference December 28, 2009
Agenda for January 4, 2010 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: *https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
Start working on How To Document (User Guide) for In Put Tool.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.