HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2009-12-14
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
December 14, 2009
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tena Wei (CDRH), Terry Hardin (Perfitech), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Mike Mlodzik (Fort Dodge Animal Health), Paul Tenaglia (Apotex), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), and Jennifer Rice (Alpharma)
- Added optionality for all the attributes in the Input Tool User Guide (Attached Word file)http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/5388/6747/eStabilityInputToolUserGuidev0.3.doc.
- Names for the different attributes in the Input Tool need to match the tech name (from schema), keeping the names the same for easy of mapping.
- Input Tool User Guide needs to explain how the Organization ID can be an OID, FEI # or DUNS # and how to distinguish which is used by using a suffix in front of number (e.g., FEI-, DUNS-, or just the OID).
- Sent Terry the current Input Tool User Guide and Screen tip Mike Yang put together so he can state on the tool tips.
- Catherine will get stability examples from literature for the annotated examples to be in the back of the IG.
- Please start trying to use the Input Tool and document any issues. It can be found at https://www.estability.org then click on wiki at top of page and it is at the bottom, file name SMIT0942.zip and the expiration is 1/1/2010. There is also a Word file ”input_tool_observations” that documents other known issues. You need Microsoft.NET framework, version 2 or higher (most current is 3.5) for the Input Tool to work.
Agenda for December 21, 2009 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Start working on How To Document (User Guide) for In Put Tool.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.