HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2009-10-19
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
October 19, 2009
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Terry Hardin (Perfitech), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Paul Tenaglia (Apotex), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), and Diane Miller (Alpharma)
- The Input Tool is ready for testing. It can be found at https://www.estability.org then click on wiki at top of page and it is at the bottom, file name SMIT0942.zip and the expiration is 1/1/2010. There is also a Word file ”input_tool_observations” that documents other known issues.
- You need Microsoft.NET framework, version 2 or higher (most current is 3.5) for the Input Tool to work.
- We will try and get the opening screen of Input Tool to display when it expires, current version expires 1/1/2010.
- The forum on the eStability .org site has been shut down die to misuse.
- Would be helpful if Input Tool had a glossary. Try to use the Microsoft help function with Input Tool as a guide, will still develop a user (how too) guide.
- Address Field will have two lines, first line for name of entity and the second line for address separated by comas (.e.g., 12 1st. St., Riva, MD, 23456).
- The interactions in the message are PORT_IN090001UV10 (report), PORT_IN090002UV10 (revision), and PORT_IN090003UV10 (retraction).
- Please start using the Input Tool and capture any problems or where clarification or helpful hints are needed and send that information to me so a file can be put together on the issues.
Agenda for October 26, 2009 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Looking at Input Tool using Adobe connect to work on what information to put in help fields.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.