HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2009-08-24
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
August 24, 2009
Norman Gregory (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Terry Hardin (Perfitech), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Mike Mlodzik (Fort Dodge Animal Health), Paul Tenaglia (Apotex), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), Diane Miller (Alpharma) and Holly Settles (Elanco)
- There are two ways to get to the XForms now, the first is from the fda.gov web site: http://www.fda.gov/ForIndustry/DataStandards/XForms/default.htm and the second is from http://www.eStability.org, click on "Wiki" at the top and the download is there.
- For discussion next week everyone should download the XForm and try and create a real message using real data and document any issues.
- Mike Yang made an Excel spread sheet with the attributes, there data types, requirements (schema and FDA). I will do a comparison to the IG and add the common elements (actcode and actreason).
- Look at the Excel spread sheet named "Revisions" in last weeks minutes for any additions or deletion.
Agenda for August 31, 2009 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- XForm feedback.
- Discuss the style sheet example.
- Input Tool documents.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.