HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2009-07-13
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
July 13, 2009
Norman Gregory (CVM), Mai Huynh (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Terry Hardin (Perfitech), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Paul Tenaglia (Apotex), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), and Diane Miller (Alpharma)
- We need to make sure the revised IG has instructions on how to register a substance in the Substance Registration System (SRS) so the compound can be given a code.
- XMLSpy will validate the message, but Xerces is giving an error during validating. The error is not from the message but from the core schema at the beginning of the message (datatype-base.xds).
- What does Global submit use to validate? I will send Jason an e-mail. SPL uses a vaidator from Thinspring and the business rules (schematron) validator is from Pragmatic.
- How often do the core schemas change? How do you know what core schemas got with a message? I will send an E-mail to HL7.
Agenda for July 20 2009 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Discuss the style sheet example.
- Input Tool documents.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.