HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2009-06-29
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
June 29, 2009
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Terry Hardin (Perfitech), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Mike Mlodzik (Fort Dodge Animal Health), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), Diane Miller (Alpharma), Lauren Merrill (Genzyme) and Maje Nazim (Genzyme)
- A question was raised about what code to use for a substance that is not on the list. Substance has an attribute for description,that is optional, where the name can be entered. The code attribute is mandatory and I could not find a code for "not known" or "unknown" in the list (http://www.fda.gov/downloads/ForIndustry/DataStandards/StructuredProductLabeling/UCM164486.zip). We might have to use 0 or some other code for this instance. Point of discussion.
- The data types (IVL<TS>) will not allow P24M (ISO for period 24 months), only numeric value. Have asked HL7 to recommend a proper method or HL7 data type to support the ISO Period notation.
- Catherine is holding off on the reference@value and reference Associated Messages until we can get some answers from HL7 regarding the recommended data type for a relative hyper link.
- We have a hold on work until we can we can get answers regarding these issues. I will re-send the e-mail requesting assistance.
Agenda for July 6, 2009 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Discuss the style sheet example.
- Input Tool documents.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.